L'Émérite de Brossard, a welcoming private residence for seniors, has a Diver opportunity to fill (experience not required) for a part-time position! Working in residence is more than a job, it's a life experience. It is the opportunity to be recognized, valued, to participate in the continuous improvement of the service and to make a significant difference in the daily life of the elderly!
COGIR Immobilier has nearly 3,500 passionate real estate employees who work day after day to provide the best service and a better quality of life to our clients. Our team manages more than 170 properties located in Quebec, Ontario and the United States. The company is currently ranked 55th among the largest companies in Quebec.
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES: Food Services
- Clean kitchen equipment after each use (pots, stove, mixers etc.)
- Ensure the kitchen and equipment are kept clean according to established hygiene and cleanliness standards
- Wash dishes after each meal and store in appropriate places
- Free parking
- Sick days and time off for family obligations
- Welcome and integration Program
- Consistent schedule
- No experience necessary