Every day, our team of enthusiasts makes the difference with the residents. The 'human-to-human' relationship is at the heart of our approach and corporate philosophy. Furthermore, the success of COGIR Immobilier is based on good teamwork between the various departments and on all the people who have joined the company for more than 25 years.
Located in Old Lévis, the Jazz Lévis residence, managed by Cogir, offers a friendly atmosphere where it is stimulating to work. All services in the organization are designed to meet the needs and well-being of residents. It is the strength of the team and thanks to all of our staff that our residents are happy. Currently, we are looking for a Diver to fill a permanent part-time daytime position (4 p.m. to midnight) every other weekend.
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Clean kitchen equipment after each use (pots, stove, mixers etc.)
- Ensure the kitchen and equipment are kept clean according to established hygiene and cleanliness standards
- Wash dishes after each meal and store in appropriate places
- Uniform provided
- Referral Program
- Applicable government premium in effect
- Sick days and time off for family obligations
- Social leave
- Floating days off
- Social Club activities, gifts and substantial discounts
- Human management approach
- On-site parking
- A welcoming and tight-knit team!
- High school diploma (SSD)