Offer published on Mar 14
Do you want to join a team where people, respect and collaboration are an integral part of the values of the company and of all team members? At Cogir, we hire people with a heart, a strong team spirit and a concern for customer service. At Jazz Brossard, our goal is to make a difference in the daily lives of our retired and trendy residents.
We are currently looking for a talented and caring diver to join our dynamic team! Your contribution will allow us to provide a safe environment and a quality of life for residents. Come make a difference in the lives of our seniors and join us!
Permanent full-time position from Saturday to Tuesday for 40 hours per week. Hours are 11:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. (flexible hours)
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Clean kitchen equipment
- Clean kitchen equipment after each use (pots, stove, mixers etc.)
- Ensure the kitchen and equipment are kept clean according to established hygiene and cleanliness standards
- Perform other related duties
- Wash dishes after each meal and store in appropriate places
- Referral Program
- Free parking
- Uniform provided
- Sick days and time off for family obligations
- A welcoming and tight-knit team!
- On-site parking
- Welcome and integration Program
- Career Opportunity
- Consistent schedule
- Challenging opportunities, up to your ambitions!
RequirementsEXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 1 year of relevant experience will be considered an important asset
Are you interested?
Send your application to this employer
*For this job offer, you must apply on the employer's website.
You may also be interested in these offers
Full-time, part-time, seasonal
Quebec City, QC