Dish Washer 1 out of 2
Offer published on Feb 22
COGIR Immobilier has nearly 3,500 employees who are passionate about real estate and who work day after day to provide the best service and a better quality of life to our customers. Our team manages more than 170 properties located in Quebec, Ontario and the United States. The company is currently ranked 55th among the largest companies in Quebec.
Located in the heart of Sainte-Marie, the Château Sainte-Marie residence has the pleasure of welcoming a golden clientele, autonomous or with a loss of autonomy. There is a warm and friendly atmosphere where we feel at home.
Your role will be to ensure the cleanliness of kitchen items as well as workplaces. As a dishwasher, you will support the kitchen team.
Schedule: Saturday and Sunday from 10:15 a.m. to 7:15 p.m., every other weekend. Ideal for students or retirees. Come meet us!
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Clean kitchen equipment after each use (pots, stove, mixers etc.)
- Ensure the kitchen and equipment are kept clean according to established hygiene and cleanliness standards
- Wash dishes after each meal and store in appropriate places
- Uniform provided
- Free parking
- Floating days off
- Social leave
- Consistent schedule
- Welcome and integration Program
RequirementsEXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- High school diploma (SSD)
Are you interested?
Send your application to this employer
*For this job offer, you must apply on the employer's website.