Director of Human Resources
Our team of enthusiasts is currently looking for a Negotiations AS. Reporting to the Vice-President of Human Resources, the Director of Human Resources will be primarily responsible for managing labor relations.
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Cellular provided
- Computer is provided
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Expense Account (lodging, meals, etc.)
- Recognition program
- Mileage reimbursement
- Free parking
- Group insurance
- Sick days and time off for family obligations
- Floating days off
- Social leave
- Human management approach
- Free coffee, tea and herbal tea
- Social Club activities, gifts and substantial discounts
- Challenging opportunities, up to your ambitions!
- Consistent schedule
- Special days off
- Career Opportunity
- Possibility of teleworking
- A welcoming and tight-knit team!
- Bachelor's degree in human resources management or industrial relations;
- More than seven (7) years of experience in human resources management and labor relations;
- Perfectly bilingual;
- Member of the Order (CRHA, CRIA is an asset);
- Have experience in unionized and non-unionized fields;
- Have experience in a multi-site environment.