Offer published on Nov 10
Work place: 3125 boulevard Hochelaga, Québec, Quebec, Canada, G1V4A8
Status: Full time
Salary: Starting at 60 000$ per year
Located at the entrance of Quebec City, near the main bridges and highways, Travelodge Quebec is easily accessible. Whether you're coming to develop your transferable skills or to build a career, you'll appreciate this dynamic team.
Reporting to the General Manager, the Director of Accommodation is responsible for overseeing the staff and services related to accommodation. They coordinate and control various tasks related to rooms, floors, public areas, reception, and housekeeping. Alongside the Director of Food and Beverage, they serve as the right-hand person to the Director of Operations.
- Convey the hotel's vision, mission, and values on behalf of the executive committee.
- Ensure the profitability of the accommodation departments by developing budgets and managing costs. Analyze monthly financial results to improve department performance.
- Establish an efficient work organization to enhance customer service quality, service profitability, and workforce skills.
- Collaborate in achieving sales and marketing objectives. Conduct promotional operations and upselling through the reception team.
- Manage the human resources of the department (hiring, performance evaluation, conflict management, etc.).
- Optimize the use of software related to the accommodation departments.
- Ensure continuous training for the staff.
- Collaborate with the Director of Customer Experience to improve customer service.
- Work in coordination with other departments in the establishment.
- Previous professional experience in accommodation management in the hotel industry or a related field.
- Excellent leadership, team management, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong customer orientation and the ability to provide exceptional service.
- Good financial management and budgeting skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Thorough knowledge of hotel management software and reservation systems.
- A degree in hotel management, business administration, or a related field is an asset.
Required Experience: At least 5 years in accommodation management.
Languages: Bilingualism (French and English) is required for this position, as we serve an international clientele.
Who we are:
Tidan is a hotel and real estate group that has been in business for 52 years with a portfolio of 12 hotels and over 65 real estate properties, as well as the largest tennis club across North America. To learn more about Tidan, visit our website: https://www.tidan.com/en/.
Why join our team:
In addition to competitive salaries, we offer social benefits such as group insurance, which includes life insurance, disability insurance, medical and dental insurance, as well as vision care. Our employees have 24/7 virtual access to health professionals through the employee assistance program. You have personal days and vacation time that are scheduled according to the department and hotel you are joining. A bonus is also provided through our referral program and much more.
Social life is at the heart of the company, especially after the pandemic, and each hotel has a social calendar. The Tidan Human Resources team is always there to listen to you and support you in your career path within the company.
We believe in teamwork and are committed to creating a highly performing team, whether through training or by solidifying team relationships. We admire our employees who take on professional challenges and support them in their achievement. Take the step and join the Tidan team through our multiple job opportunities, whether in the hotel or real estate industry, there is a place for you.
DES (Dimplôme d'études secondaires)