Director - Housekeeping
For more than fifteen years, Les Entretiens d’Édifices Nitor respect the highest standards in terms of housekeeping, while also adapting their services to their business partner quality standards. The company manages housekeeping departments for its business partners on a day-to-day basis to ensure the cleanliness of guestrooms, public spaces, and employees areas.
Our business partner is looking for a Housekeeping Director for one of its distinguished hotels located in the Old Montreal – Hotel Place d’Armes.
Essential functions of the job:
- Ensure a service of high quality, as much for guestroom cleanliness as for public spaces,
- Manage and motivate the housekeeping team,
- Establish and maintain good communication between their team and other departments,
- Hire, Train and evaluate the team members,
- Manage purchase and supply of necessary products and equipment
Qualifications and required skills:
- Experience in team management, a serious asset,
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in a housekeeping team, in a hotel,
- Knowledge of MS Office and Opera Hotel Management System,
- Independent and show initiative,
- Capacity to work in a multicultural environment,
- Capacity to multitask and have a creative approach in problem solving.