Offer published on Jan 25
Every day, our team of enthusiasts makes a difference to residents. The “human for human” relationship is at the heart of our approach and corporate philosophy. Moreover, the success of COGIR Immobilier is based on the good teamwork between the various departments and on all the people who have joined the company for more than 25 years.
The Manoir Outremont is a warm and pleasant residence that is happy to welcome just over 350 autonomous residents and those with a slight loss of autonomy. It offers a warm, comfortable and safe living environment.
We are currently looking for a Dining Room Manager to join our team.
*Schedule: 40h/week Monday to Friday, every other weekend
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure customer satisfaction objectives are met
- If required, collaborate on the various residence committees
- Provide a high level of customer service
- Assist with the staffing process in your area by onboarding, training and integrating new personnel
- Ensure effective communication to your teams and to the residence in general
- Plan human resources and manage replacements in the health care department
- Plan, manage and monitor operations in the dining room
- Bring plates to tables and provide personalized service
- Greet residents in the dining room and ensure they are comfortable
- Participate in table service with your team of waiters
- Take inventory of service materials and while adhering to the budgets, proceed with procurement if necessary
- Uniform provided
- Free parking
- Salary to be discussed
- Recognition program
- Group insurance
- Social leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Consistent schedule
- A welcoming and tight-knit team!
RequirementsEXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- knowledge of a Maitre D
- High school diploma (SSD)
- Experience in personnel management
- At lease 3 to 5 years of experience in restoration