Dining room manager
Offer published on Mar 08
Start date: As soon as possible
Hospitality, Food services, Tourism, Other
Every day, our team of enthusiasts makes a difference to residents. The “human for human” relationship is at the heart of our approach and corporate philosophy. Moreover, the success of COGIR Immobilier is based on the good teamwork between the various departments and on all the people who have joined the company for more than 25 years.
Located in the Rivière-du-Loup district, near the shopping center, the Manoir Lafontaine residence is pleased to welcome a golden clientele, autonomous and semi-autonomous. There is a warm and friendly atmosphere where we feel at home. Come and embellish the daily life of our residents with your smile and join a family where respect, team spirit and heart are an integral part of our values!
We are looking for a Dining Room Manager.
Schedule: Monday to Friday during the day with one weekend out of 2
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure customer satisfaction objectives are met
- If required, collaborate on the various residence committees
- Provide a high level of customer service
- Assist with the staffing process in your area by onboarding, training and integrating new personnel
- Ensure effective communication to your teams and to the residence in general
- Plan human resources and manage replacements in the health care department
- Plan, manage and monitor operations in the dining room
- Bring plates to tables and provide personalized service
- Greet residents in the dining room and ensure they are comfortable
- Participate in table service with your team of waiters
- Take inventory of service materials and while adhering to the budgets, proceed with procurement if necessary
- Uniform provided
- Free parking
- Recognition program
- Salary to be discussed
- Social leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Consistent schedule
- A welcoming and tight-knit team!
RequirementsEXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- knowledge of a Maitre D
- High school diploma (SSD)
- Experience in personnel management
- At lease 3 to 5 years of experience in restoration
Are you interested?
Send your application to this employer
*For this job offer, you must apply on the employer's website.