Digital marketing coordinator
DIGITAL MARKETING COORDINATOR
An exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about the hotel/travel industry and anything digital!
Group Antonopoulos is looking for a dynamic, highly motivated, Digital Marketing Coordinator to join the Hotel & Spa marketing team.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Digital Marketing Coordinator will work hands-on in all aspects of Digital Marketing with a focus on content and campaigns creation for a wide range of digital channels, and the up keeping and day to day management of our websites.
Our present Hotel & Spa Marketing team consists of a Director of Marketing, Communications and Social Media Manager, Spa Marketing Coordinator, Graphic Designer along with third party assistance from a digital marketing agency, a graphic design agency and two Instagram content creators.
Group Antonopoulos is a boutique hotel, restaurant and spa company focused in the Old Montreal area presently operating 5 hotels, 9 restaurants, 5 rooftops and 2 spas. Each venue has its own online & social presence as well as a consolidated site.
· Create, execute, proof and track compelling content and campaigns across all facets of digital marketing including SEO, SEM, CRO, social media, display advertising and email marketing;
· Keep content on websites and third party sites up to date, search engine friendly, well targeted for different audiences and optimized for different devices;
· Manage and update content on in-room TV systems, hotel signage and screen content;
· Work with internal team members and with external digital marketing agency for campaign scheduling, approvals, copy and graphical assets, product requests, edits, translations;
· Create and manage email databases for lead generation, identify audiences and grow our email and client list;
· Prepare tracking codes and manage pixels;
· Actively engage with analytics and reporting tools to drive improvement to campaigns;
· Monitor website functionality and ratings on Google and other online platforms;
· Work with internal and external teams to quickly address any technical issues on websites and other associated digital platforms;
· Attend monthly marketing conference call with external agency;
· Monitor campaigns and best practices of competitors and like-minded companies, identifying opportunities to enhance our web/ecommerce presence;
· Execute offline projects and campaigns (15% of time);
· Other duties as assigned.Requirements
· Absolute must have a passion for digital marketing;
· Passion for the hospitality and travel industry, with previous experience in the sector a plus;
· Driven by results and revenue;
· Excellent grammar, editing, proofreading and copywriting abilities;
· Bilingual, French and English;
· Up to date with current digital marketing practices and desire to continue to learn and stay current with latest marketing trends and technologies;
· High attention to detail;
· Well organised and self-motivated;
· Ability to work effectively under pressure, on multiple projects simultaneously, with tight deadlines and changing priorities;
· Strong analytical skills;
· Ability to work independently and in a team environment;
· Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related discipline;
· 2-3 years of experience in digital marketing/ecommerce preferably in a hospitality/travel environment;
· Experience with Google Analytics and other tracking and reporting tools, a plus;
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite;
· Experience with Wordpress;
· Basic knowledge of HTML.