Offer published on Nov 04
Every day, our team of enthusiasts makes a difference to residents. The relationship of “human for human” is at the heart of our approach and corporate philosophy. Furthermore, the success experienced by COGIR Immobilier is based on good teamwork between the different departments and on all the people who have joined the company for more than 25 years.
The Résidence Cité Rive is located on the banks of the Rivière des Prairies, in the district of the same name. It is a housing complex comprising 5 towers, with 850 apartments distributed among them. It is thanks to our good teamwork and our rigor that we can offer a healthy and safe living environment to all our residents and employees. Together, we ensure that this place continues to shine and make its occupants proud.
Permanent full-time position, 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist the immediate superior and other team members in daily and administrative tasks
- Attending meetings of different committees
- Ensure communication and the circulation of information throughout the residence;
- Ensure the quality of services and the cleanliness of the premises, in particular ensuring compliance with norms and standards;
- Hire, train and evaluate employees under your responsibility as well as supervise, motivate and supervise them;
- Maintain good relations with residents
- Note resident requests and follow up
- Participate in the development of the company's objectives, priorities and action plans, in line with the mission and operational and overall objectives of the company;
- Produce required reports
- Provide customer service by analyzing the needs of the residence and residents as well as ensuring the continuity of services offered to residents by employees;
- Receive potential customers
- Respect and track expenses, control petty cash expenses within authorized limits;
- Support the OHS component to ensure that the standards are met;
- Support the general manager in his duties
- administering and maintaining the administrative procedures of the residence;
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Cellular provided
- Computer is provided
- Free parking
- Free meals
- Yearly salary to be discussed.
- Sick days and time off for family obligations
- Social Club activities, gifts and substantial discounts
- Human management approach
- Consistent schedule
- A welcoming and tight-knit team!
RequirementsEXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook (an asset)
- A good working knowledge of French and English, both oral and written
- A working knowledge of the software system Hopem (an asset)
- Undergraduate university education in administration or any combination of equivalent work experience;
- Experience in the desirable environment;