Day Concierge / Saturday and Sunday
The success of COGIR Immobilier is based on good teamwork between the various departments and on all the people who have joined the company for more than 25 years. Every day, our team of enthusiasts makes the difference with our clientele in private seniors' residences. The 'human-to-human' relationship is at the heart of our approach and corporate philosophy! We would like to add a concierge to our team to fill a permanent part-time position (Saturday and Sunday), in one of our residences in the Longueuil sector.
The Jazz Longueuil residence welcomes independent clients or those with a loss of autonomy, where there is a warm and friendly atmosphere. The concierge is responsible for performing various maintenance tasks and manual labor in the common areas and on the ground floor. Part-time position (Saturday and Sunday) from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist residents with any deficiencies related to services provided by the residence
- Maintain property areas and systems
- Organise or perform all other related tasks regarding the maintenance department, as required and as requested by the immediate superior
- Sweep and clean the floors of the corridors, common areas and workstations of the building
- Taking out the trash
- Meals in the dining room at $5
- Uniform provided
- Sick days and time off for family obligations
- Floating days off
- Social leave
- Referral program
- Share Success Program
- Recognition program
- Consistent schedule
- Social Club activities, gifts and substantial discounts
- A welcoming and tight-knit team!
- 1 year of relevant experience will be considered an important asset