Front Office and Operations Coordinator
Provide space and service support solutions for Accenture people, supporting Accenture's workplace as a robust business function leveraging Accenture's business and technology strategies. Execute the services in area(s) of responsibility under supervision. Scope may include a wide range of Workplace Solutions customer services activities, delivered on-site at an Accenture location. May include workspace set-up, A/V, catering, document, switchboard, reception, floor support, assistance with event support, and other location services. Carry out routine tasks according to guidelines and/or under supervision. Individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work.
- Delivery of office operations services, ensuring operational compliance to policies, budgets and guidelines and review performance against business objectives
- Under supervision, complete a wide range of Workplace Solutions customer services activities such as workspace set-up, A/V support, catering, document services, switchboard, reception, floor operations support, space utilization management or other location services.
- May process space reservation requests (assign and confirm space, catering and equipment) and ensure optimal workspace occupancy (less than 50% of their time.)
- May set up, maintain and/or provide support for workspace/meeting rooms including catering and audio/visual equipment.
- May provide audio-visual support/troubleshooting prior to and during meetings and events as needed.
- May stock and maintain appearance of general use areas (e.g., copy room, coffee/vending area, etc.).
- May provide basic technical support for standard office equipment (e.g., copiers and printers).
- May provide support related to on-site catering and event coordination.
- May manage operations of communication center/switchboard on a daily basis.
- May greet/direct employees and visitors, issue visitor access cards, answer general inquires, assist in resolving issues/concerns or direct them to the appropriate resource.
- May handle or coordinate process large-scale duplicating projects including copying, collating, assembly and binding.
- May assist with customer retrieval, return and/or destruction of documents, according to archival guidelines.
- May act as a point of contact for external providers (e.g., cleaning contractors).
- May receive, review and allocate Workplace Solutions invoices for the location and/or supplier, including resolving billing issues with vendor and escalating issues as needed, and may serve as point of contact for managing the Workplace Solutions invoices for the location.
- May contribute to the preparation of daily, weekly, and monthly reports.
- May perform administrative duties according to location guidelines.
- May carry out instructions for security, fire, health and safety and maintain records
- Minimum 2 years of progressively responsible administrative, customer service and front office coordination experience in a corporate environment
- Bilingual (French & English)
- English is required for this position as this role will regularly interact with English-speaking stakeholders across Canada. Due to the significant high volume of interactions with these English-speaking stakeholders, which is inherent to this position, it is not possible to reorganize the company's activities to avoid this requirement.
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and Outlook
- Strong technology skills – ability to learn new systems and tools quickly
- Strong customer service experience and hospitality experience
Professional Skill Requirements
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Anticipate and proactively act on internal and external clients/customers’ needs
- Displays good ownership over all tasks
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team setting
- Critical thinker and problem-solver; ability to work creatively and analytically in a fast-paced business environment
- Continuous learner / improvement mindset with a desire to grow and take on additional challenges
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
- Work in office daily, 8 am to 5 pm, and operate within structured work and break schedules.
- Work can be carried out in multiple areas: at reception desk, on floor or at service desk. May be required to provide support at 2 different offices in the city (downtown and Mile-end areas).
- Flexibility with work schedule may be required periodically
- Overtime may be required periodically