Customer service team Leader
Nestled in the heart of the forest and on the shore of the Castle Brook River, Spa Nordic Station welcomes you to its naturally enchanting environment. Located five minutes from downtown Magog, the site has been designed with a concern for privacy and meditation, in unique and warm decor. You will discover a small, very attentive and warm team, who have their hearts on their hands. Our employees take care of each other as much as our customers and create an authentic and personalized wellness experience.
You will lead and motivate the customer service Agents scheduled on your shift. You will also help your C.S. supervisor in some tasks and projects. You will greet guests at the spa reception desk and on the phone, take reservations and inform them about the services offered.
Reception and departure of customers :
- Warmly welcome them, guide them in their choices, answer their questions, complete the invoicing and payment, give them the items for their stay at the spa, advise on the products sold at our store.
- Answer calls, inform customers about packages, promotions and treatments, take reservations in our system, maximize the schedule of appointments, optimize sales of treatments and gift certificates, confirm appointments with therapists, perform wiretapping when required.
- Ensure employees presence on their shift and ensure that the number is suitable for traffic, allocate breaks, ensure the proper functioning of the department, manage complaints that could not be answered by the agents.
- You have at least 2 years’ experience in managing a team in a customer service driven environment, demonstrate strong natural team leadership skills.
- You are also bilingual and smily.
- The position is on a full-time basis (35 - 37 hours weekly), with variable hours including evenings and weekends.
- Eligibility for group insurance and other employee benefits.