Customer Service Representative (Mandarin or Cantonese)
Reporting to the Assistant General Manager, the Customer Service Representative should be fluent in Mandarin or Cantonese and is responsible for the professional administration and leasing of a Centurion Property Associates Inc. │ La MARQ managed student housing community in Montreal, Quebec.
The Customer Service Representative is accountable for assisting current and prospective Residents, as well as showing available units and successfully securing leases to achieve optimum value for Centurion Property Associates Inc. │ La MARQ.
Develop and foster positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders. Ensure proactive timely resolution of all current and prospective Resident inquiries.
Professionally and courteously handle all current and prospective Resident inquiries, feedback, complaints or concerns, escalating any issues to the Assistant General Manager or General Manager. Ensure a high level of Resident satisfaction is achieved through constant and consistent attention to Centurion’s Vision, Mission and Values. Promote a strong sense of community.
Answer all current and prospective Resident inquiries. Conduct viewings with prospective Residents, making sure to promote Centurion’s value proposition. Provide prospective Residents with related information and forms, helping to fill-out applications and collect completed forms. Obtain all prospective Resident information, including those gathered through email, telephone, or building Guest Cards. Place requesting prospective Residents onto the Waiting List and follow up with them regularly to keep them up-to-date on the status of availability. Assist with organizing, marketing and hosting of student events, including Open Houses, Resident events, etc. Assist with move-ins and move-outs, conducting suite inspections with Residents as required. Inform the Assistant General Manager of any deficiencies or problems noted in the buildings or properties that require attention.
Administration and Reporting
Maintain an orderly desk area and complete general clerical duties, including photocopying, scanning, and faxing documents. Complete other duties as assigned.Requirements
- Ability to fluently communicate both verbally and through written communication in Mandarin or Cantonese as well as English;
- A passion for excellence in customer service delivery;
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills in both English and French;
- Excellent organizational skills with a strong ability to multi-task;
- Highly motivated;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Knowledge of other languages an asset;
- Detail-oriented; able to resolve problems using facts, sound reasoning and common sense;
- Forward thinking with an ability to develop creative strategic solutions to issues; and
- Strong follow-up skills with the ability to effectively resolve difficult issues in a timely manner.
Centurion Asset Management Inc. | Centurion Property Associates Inc. is an inclusive and equal opportunity Employer. If you require a disability-related accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please email us. We will accommodate your needs under the Quebec Charter of Human Rights and Freedoms.