Customer service agent
Simplissimmo Montreal is looking for someone who shares our passion for hospitality and management and seeks to create a unique, tailored and avant-garde experience for our guests. As one of the leading real estate management company specialized in fully furnished apartments, Simplissimmo Montreal manages over 200 units and 4 hotels for short and long term stay. We are looking for a person who has an excellent communication in both French and English, a strong sense of customer service, and who’s computer savvy with a high level of integrity and work ethic.
The customer service agent is responsible for assisting guests from reservation to check-out, providing specific information on all Simplissimmo’s used platform (phone calls, texts, emails, third party reservation platforms). He/she will ensure a smooth issue solving to our prospective and in house guest while coordinating arrivals and departures details of each reservation as well as payment processing. He/she acts as the point of contact for all external and internal communications at the office.
- Respond to guest’s inquiries by phone, email, texts.
- Assist guest’s request/complaints in a timely, efficient and friendly manner
- Manage client’s registration and payment processing
- Run daily reports for cleaning, accounting and maintenance team
- Coordinate arrivals and departures
- Capture sales from in-coming reservations calls
- Answer general question e-mail, retrieve and distribute mail;
- Handles all guest interactions (email, telephone and all other types of electronic communication) with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special requests whenever possible and forwards requests to the appropriate department.
Desired Qualifications and Skills:
- Must be able to work on flexible schedule including, AM's, PM's, weekends, and holidays (35-40h /week)
- Must be fluent in English and French, both written and spoken;
- Ability to analyze, prioritize, organize and follow up with a strong sense of urgency;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both in person and by telephone;
- Strong working knowledge of computers including but not limited to Windows and iOS;
- Skills and Ability to learn and master multiple software systems;
- Must be organized with the ability to handle multiple tasks;
- Previous experience in Customer service, Hotel Front Office, Sales and Marketing is strongly preferred;
- Young and dynamic team
- Two consecutive days off/week
- Opportunity to learn new computer, management and sales skills
- Salary based on experience
- Downtown offices
- Work from home after full training (COVID-19)
- Schedule of 35h / week
- Continuous training over a period of 6 months