Customer Relations Specialist (2 positions)
Business Unit : Transat Tours Canada Inc.
Department: Customer Relations
Status: Permanent, full time
Work Location: Montreal
The customer experience is at the heart of the Transat vision. With his or her expertise in complaint management and his or her analytical skills, the Customer Relations Specialist will be responsible for responding in writing or verbally to clients, documenting files and submitting settlement proposals. He or she will maintain strong relations with multiple stakeholders; conduct investigations based on a thorough analysis of the complaints and demonstrate active listening and empathy.
- Opens all customer claims received by telephone or in writing and manage all correspondence being connected to the claims;
- Send copies of customers’ claims to the various suppliers and departments concerned to obtain their version of the events;
- Answer any written or verbal request, before, during or after the customer’s trip, in accordance with specified deadlines established and in respect of the industry regulations and the policies and the procedures of the company;
- Analyze customer claims and investigate incident circumstances;
- Submit settlement proposals and negotiate settlements.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in complaint management and customer service;
- Bilingual (written and spoken);
- Good analytical skills and empathy;
- Able to work under pressure;
- Detail oriented;
- Organization and time management skills;
- Good writing skills;
- Knowledge of travel industry, an asset.