Customer Relations Resolution Coordinator (2 perm & 4 contracts)
The Customer Relations team is responsible for processing and resolving all post-travel customer complaints. The CR Resolution Coordinator researches and responds to customer complaints with the objective to provide a satisfying resolution response to the customer while protecting the interests of the business. The CR Resolution Coordinator will report to the Customer Relations Supervisor and the position will be located in Montreal, QC.
· Analyze and investigate all claims received pertaining to service/product concerns with suppliers.
· Communicate externally with contracted suppliers for compensation direction on claims received; frequently following-up for responses in order to meet customer expectations.
· Investigate claims internally (when required) with applicable departments.
· Process compensation granted by suppliers (supplier deductions).
· Compile/keep track of repeated service and product concerns with our suppliers; escalating trends when appropriate.
· Respond to written or telephone inquiries, updating travel agents and customers on the status of their concerns, and provide consultation as appropriate on policy inquiries.
· Maintain current and accurate records of investigative results.
· Timely and consistent communications with customers with open cases.
· Provide timely and empathetic responses to customers’ inquiries; either verbally, electronically or written.
· Ensure complaints receive frequent communications with status updates.
· Maintain accurate and prompt electronic records of all complaint management touchpoints.
· Solid understanding of company policies and procedures.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Exceptional customer service focus and has genuine empathy for customers.
· Self-motivated with effective time management skills, able to manage a varied workload.
· Exceptional written, electronic and oral communication skills.
· Highly organized and efficient.
· Skilful at analysing written and/or verbal communications to determine the ‘meaning behind the words’; perceptive.
· Able to be persistent, tenacious and diplomatic in investigative approach.
· Be a relationship builder.
· Strong computer skills including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
· Minimum 1-2 years of Customer Service experience in a travel related or hospitality environment.
· Fluency in French and/or Spanish an asset
ENVIRONMENT AND SCOPE:
· Fast paced, dynamic, highly productive department
· Continuous interaction with other departments, partners and service providers
· Peak periods may involve additional hours
· Ability to work independently and function well within a team environment
· Open-concept office with work stations
If you are interested in applying please forward your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line. We thank all that apply however only those who meet the qualifications will be contacted.
At Sunwing we want to fly higher when it comes to employment equity. We encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability.