Groupe Le Richmond is born in Griffintown with the idea of creating a unique environment where the beauty of design, gastronomic pleasures and a culinary experience come together. Our Fine Dining Restaurant Le Richmond has 220 seats with a private terrace that serves refined, modern Italian cuisine. While our multi-dimensional Marche Le Richmond which is connected to the restaurant is a casual destination for foodies who like traditional Italian recipes in a beautiful bistro, serving seasonal and high-quality fresh products from take out to ready to eat counters. You can also find homemade, local artisanal and carefully selected Italian products in our fine grocery store.
Groupe Le Richmond is looking for an experienced creative chef. We are looking for a leader for food creation and quality assurance for our restaurant, bistro, takeout counters and special events. If you are original, enthusiastic, passionate about creating recipes, want to be part of a motivated family and share your knowledge, we would like to meet you.
Creative Chef Duties and Responsibilities:
- Menu Creation: Create menus for all Groupe Le Richmond venues working closely with culinary director. This includes Restaurant Le Richmond, Marche Le Richmond bistro, ready to eat counters, Richmond at home and special events (catering, corporate, weddings, private etc.
- Ensure quality and consistent of food at all the venues.
- Share food knowledge throughout the team to promote internal growth and motivation by creating a culinary institution.
- Be a good host by participating in all the culinary activities emphasizing Richmond hospitality.
- Be the food ambassador of the Group Le Richmond
- Culinary Arts degree
- MAPAQ food safety certificate or equivalent
- 5+ years experience as a head chef or similar position
- Vast knowledge in culinary arts, focusing on modern Italian cuisine.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to lead a big team and multiple brigades
- Teambuilder and teacher
What we offer:
- Unique working environment with a team who is passionate and innovative
- Chance to collaborate with culinary institutions and international chefs
- Involvement in the Groups upcoming projects.
- Bonus pay
- Culinary: 10+ years (preferred)
- Chef: 5 year (preferred)