Covid measures attendant
Quebec City, QC
Every day, our team of enthusiasts makes the difference with residents. The 'human-to-human' relationship is at the heart of our approach and corporate philosophy. Furthermore, the success of COGIR Immobilier is based on good teamwork between the various departments and on all the people who have joined the company for more than 25 years.
We are looking for candidates for a residency receptionist position for the COVIDs measures that will have to be applied.
The tasks are to welcome users, ask questions recommended by the authorities, keep an up-to-date attendance register and take temperature if necessary and check QR codes and disinfections
We have quarter hours of days and evenings, weekdays and weekends,
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greet visitors
- Maintain the different registers
- Ensure information is disseminated throughout the complex
- Perform safety tours and ensure that exterior doors are locked
- To be discussed
- Free parking
- Human management approach
- Flexibility for the work schedule
- A minimum of 0 to 2 years experience