Corporate Housing Specialist
We are expanding and we want to add a new player to our sales team! If your career goals include being part of an inspiring and dynamic group of people focused on leveraging a leading luxury brand in the corporate housing industry then read on…
- You are always looking for your next whale and are known for your go-getter attitude.
- You have the ability to communicate and to present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of different types of organisations.
- You have proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- You have thrived in a B2B sales environment before (hospitality industry experience is a plus!)
- You understand that becoming a guest’s “go-to person” requires dedicated and superior service.
- You know that a repeat guest is the ONLY guest!
- You live and breathe the luxury corporate experience.
- You love to travel and experience the world.
Convinced you’re who we are looking for? Here’s a chance to get a feel for your day-to-day:
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your clients.
- Identify and grow opportunities and collaborate with the sales team across Canada to ensure growth attainment.
- Strive to meet and exceed key sales performance indicators and prepare reports on accounts status.
- Use your personal and product knowledge of destinations and furnished apartments to deliver a business relocation experience that surpasses the guest expectations.
- Accompany the guest through the full booking cycle via phone and email contact.
- Foster strong relationships with guests to develop repeat business.
- Represent CorporateStays with suppliers for all guest related matters.
- Navigate multiple systems simultaneously (Working with Google, Google Maps, Social networks, etc.).
We’re not your average company, and this not your average day job! Working with CorporateStays, you will create your own success. To help make it happen, we provide:
- A challenging and rewarding work environment;
- A bright, airy and ergonomic office space;
- A casual dress code; we’re focused on the close, not the clothes!
- A private fitness center, steam room and Jacuzzi;
- A chance to stay free of charge in the company’s apartments;
- The opportunity to work from home once a week!
- An ideal location right in downtown Montreal;
Because we appreciate our hard working team, we take care of them. In addition to industry standard salary and benefits, we foster a cheerful and welcoming office environment, one that makes our employees look forward to coming to work.
At CorporateStays, we’re looking for a personality, not a piece of paper. We want a special kind of person! If you’re a bright self-starter with a passion for travel, we’d like to hear from you. Get in touch and show us what you’ve got!