Coordinator for Sustainable Development and ESG
Offer published on Mar 10
Every day, our team of enthusiasts makes a difference to residents. The “human for human” relationship is at the heart of our approach and corporate philosophy. Moreover, the success of COGIR Immobilier is based on the good teamwork between the various departments and on all the people who have joined the company for more than 25 years.
COGIR Immobilier is looking for a sustainable development specialist to join its team in Montreal. The ideal candidate will have a passion for sustainable development and a solid experience in the field.
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Act as project manager and follow up with multidisciplinary teams to meet deadlines and budgets
- Coordinate information gathering from multiple internal stakeholders to ensure timely completion of ESG/sustainability surveys.
- Develop sustainability strategies and action plans for the company's real estate operations.
- Ensure adherence and maintenance of various certifications (WELL, BOMA Best, etc.)
- Ensure environmental regulatory compliance for all real estate projects and operations.
- Follow and keep up to date all the tools required to maintain the certifications and standards in force.
- Implement and monitor environmental management initiatives
- Prepare presentations and act as an expert with our internal and external clients on topics related to sustainable development
- Study sustainability trends and innovations to recommend and implement best practices.
- Work in partnership with the director of energy efficiency and field operations to establish and implement concrete actions in sustainable development affecting the daily life of the buildings under management
- Computer is provided
- Recognition program
- Referral Program
- Corporate discounts
- Yearly salary to be discussed.
- Free parking
- Group insurance
- Floating days off
- Free coffee, tea and herbal tea
- Stimulating challenges, up to your ambitions!
Permanent: Full TimeJOB SCHEDULE:
RequirementsEXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree in environmental sciences, sustainable development or related field.
- At least 2 years of professional experience in sustainable development.
- In-depth knowledge of environmental regulations and sustainability best practices.
- Bilingualism (French and English)
Are you interested?
Send your application to this employer
*For this job offer, you must apply on the employer's website.