Offer published on Mar 14
About Terrasse Place d'ArmesLocated on the eighth floor of Hôtel Place d’Armes, Terrasse Place d’Armes offers you a European-style break at the top of Old Montreal. Offering cocktails, fine wines and summer food, the rooftop is famous for its golden hour views.
The kitchen Cook assists the sous-chef by performing various tasks in the preparation of the dishes. It includes the setting up of the kitchen, prepares dishes, makes the installation of the plates and sees to the maintenance of the cleanliness of the work areas.
• Prepares the ingredients necessary for the preparation of the dishes;
• Performs the implementation of the work station in anticipation of the various services;
• Prepares, cooks and seasons dishes in accordance with the recipes and applying the appropriate techniques;
• Performs the plate assembly by ensuring compliance with the standard of presentation of the dishes;
• Maintains storage and food preparation spaces;
• Applies hygiene and sanitation standards;
• Implements occupational health and safety standards;
• Performs any other tasks necessary for the proper functioning of the kitchen.
Qualifications and skills required:
• DEP in establishment kitchen;
• 2-3 years of experience, ideally in the context of hospitality;
• Marked interest in teamwork;
• Ability to react well under pressure;
• Organizational sense.