Offer published on Jan 18
Every day, our team of enthusiasts makes a difference to residents. The “human for human” relationship is at the heart of our approach and corporate philosophy. Moreover, the success of COGIR Immobilier is based on the good teamwork between the various departments and on all the people who have joined the company for more than 25 years.
Château Sainte-Marie offers a friendly work environment, a warm atmosphere and a quality of life!! Working in residence is more than a professional experience, it's a life experience and rewarding responsibilities with a golden clientele! We offer stable schedules, advantageous conditions and the opportunity to make a significant difference in the daily lives of our residents.
The position is hybrid so the person must be comfortable cooking but also serving in the dining room with the residents.
Schedule: 35h week Monday to Friday daytime 1 weekend out of 2, up to $17 per hour!
Possibility of living in an apartment at the residence for an attractive price
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assemble plates of food
- Ensure and optimize quality standards in the use of food
- Ensure the kitchen and equipment are kept clean according to established hygiene and cleanliness standards
- Peel and cut vegetables for meals
- Perform other related duties
- Supervise the preparation of cold meals and desserts
- Take inventory of food products and place orders with suppliers
- Use work methods consistent with the health and safety rules and cleanliness standards in effect
- When appropriate, collaborate with the chef in the creation of the menus by proposing ideas
- Referral Program
- Uniform provided
- Social leave
- Floating days off
- Human management approach
- Social Club activities, gifts and substantial discounts
- Ongoing training
- Consistent schedule
- Career Opportunity
- Welcome and integration Program
- Recognition program
- A welcoming and tight-knit team!
RequirementsEXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Good team player
- A proffesional studies dimploma (DEP) in institutional cuisine or equivelent