Offer published on Mar 07
Every day, our team of enthusiasts makes the difference with the residents. The 'human-to-human' relationship is at the heart of our approach and corporate philosophy. Furthermore, the success of COGIR Immobilier is based on good teamwork between the various departments and on all the people who have joined the company for more than 25 years.
In the heart of the city, the St-Patrick residence managed by Cogir, welcomes a golden clientele. Come be part of a great and great team. It is the opportunity to be recognized and valued, to participate in the continuous improvement of service and to make a significant difference in the daily life of seniors.
Are you looking for a job in the kitchen, with good working hours and good working conditions? This job is for you! Come and be part of the Le St-Patrick residence family. We are currently looking for a nice colleague for a permanent and full time Cook position. The schedule varies between 5 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. or 10 a.m. to 7 p.m., every other weekend. Come meet us!
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assemble plates of food
- Ensure and optimize quality standards in the use of food
- Ensure the kitchen and equipment are kept clean according to established hygiene and cleanliness standards
- Perform other related duties
- When appropriate, collaborate with the chef in the creation of the menus by proposing ideas
- Recognition program
- Referral Program
- Free meals
- Hourly rate between $18.45 and $18.93 depending on experience
- 100% employer group insurance
- Sick days and time off for family obligations
- A welcoming and tight-knit team!
RequirementsEXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- A proffesional studies dimploma (DEP) in institutional cuisine or equivelent
Are you interested?
Send your application to this employer
*For this job offer, you must apply on the employer's website.