For those who dream of being somewhere else, Nordik Spa Nature is a haven of well-being. Offering the largest selection of mind and body wellness experiences in North America, Nordik Nature Spa allows you to reconnect with the elements, with each other and with yourself. It offers a refuge from modern life and a chance to give life a break.
When you work at Nordik Spa-Nature, you don't just earn a job, you find a family. We pride ourselves on having one of the warmest and most welcoming communities and our guests truly appreciate it. We strive to provide excellent care to our guests and ensure the well-being of our employees who are our craftsmen.
Who we are
Our mission is to give our guests a moment of respite by providing a refuge from the pressures of modern life where they can rediscover their own well-being and, as a result, live happier, longer lives. Your role as a craftsman in our nature spa is to cultivate peace. Here at Nordik Spa-Nature, we are a passionate and dedicated team. We are always enthusiastic, helpful, conscientious, discreet and above all respectful. We care deeply about each and every guest and fellow craftsman in our wellness spa.
What we want
Reporting to the Executive Chef, the Cook is responsible for the preparation, cooking and serving of food portions, as well as the cleanliness of the premises and equipment while respecting established standards. He/she must work closely with the service team to provide excellent service and a memorable customer experience.
What you will do
- Set up the work plan before service;
- Develop and prepare dishes, sauces and garnishes;
- Assemble plates according to communicated standards and guidelines;
- Prepare pastries;
- Take inventory, receive and verify orders;
- Perform daily food rotation;
- Ensure cleanliness of kitchen and equipment;
- Check refrigerator temperatures;
- Perform any related duties as requested by supervisors.
- A college diploma or professional degree in cooking, hospitality or other relevant training, is an asset;
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar position;
- Positive attitude and interpersonal skills;
- Organizational skills and thoroughness at work;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Sense of responsibility, integrity, honesty and versatility;
- Tolerance to stress.
- Manual dexterity;
- Very good physical condition and stamina (work standing and ability to lift 40 lbs);
According to the salary scale in effect plus benefits related to Nordik Spa-Nature.
With a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience, the minimum salary is between $20.00 and $23.00 depending on the position held.
40 hours per week; schedule may vary day, evening and weekend.
Please send us your resume and cover letter by visiting our website under the "Career" tab: