Offer published on Jan 18
Every day, our team of enthusiasts makes a difference to residents. The “human for human” relationship is at the heart of our approach and corporate philosophy. Moreover, the success of COGIR Immobilier is based on the good teamwork between the various departments and on all the people who have joined the company for more than 25 years.
The Manoir Outremont, a cozy private residence for seniors, has a cook opportunity to fill!
Working in residence is more than a job, it's a life experience. It is the possibility of being recognized, valued, of participating in the continuous improvement of the service and of making a significant difference in the daily life of the elderly!
We are currently looking for a cook to fill a permanent full-time position, day, every other weekend.
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assemble plates of food
- Clean kitchen equipment after each use (pots, stove, mixers etc.)
- Ensure and optimize quality standards in the use of food
- Ensure the kitchen and equipment are kept clean according to established hygiene and cleanliness standards
- Peel and cut vegetables for meals
- Perform other related duties
- Plan and cook meals in accordance with the appropriate methods and standards
- Salary to be discussed
- Referral Program
- Free parking
- Sick days and time off for family obligations
- Employee Assistance Program
- Human management approach
- Consistent schedule
- Career Opportunity
RequirementsEXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Good communication
- Good team player
- 1 year of relevant experience will be considered an important asset