Every day, our passionate team makes a difference to residents. The “human for human” relationship is at the heart of our approach and corporate philosophy. Moreover, the success of COGIR Immobilier is based on the good teamwork between the various departments and on all the people who have joined the company for more than 25 years.
The Manoir Boisé Gagnon, warm private residence for seniors, has a full-time Cook opportunity, available 1 weekend out of 2, creative and passionate, wishing to offer an exceptional culinary experience to residents.
Working in residence is more than a job, it's a life experience. It is the possibility of being recognized, valued, of participating in the continuous improvement of the service and of making a significant difference in the daily life of the elderly!
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assemble plates of food
- Ensure and optimize quality standards in the use of food
- Ensure the kitchen and equipment are kept clean according to established hygiene and cleanliness standards
- Peel and cut vegetables for meals
- Perform other related duties
- Supervise the preparation of cold meals and desserts
- When appropriate, collaborate with the chef in the creation of the menus by proposing ideas
- Referral Program
- Uniform provided
- Free meals in the dining room
- Free indoor parking
- Sick days and time off for family obligations
- Employee Assistance Program
- Human management approach
- Consistent schedule
- Career Opportunity
- Good team player
- A proffesional studies dimploma (DEP) in institutional cuisine or equivelent