Every day, our team of enthusiasts makes the difference with the residents. The 'human-to-human' relationship is at the heart of our approach and corporate philosophy. Furthermore, the success of COGIR Immobilier is based on good teamwork between the various departments and on all the people who have joined the company for more than 25 years.
The Jazz Saint-Bruno residence offers a friendly working environment, a warm atmosphere and a quality of life !! Working in a residence is more than a professional experience, it is a life experience and rewarding responsibilities with a golden clientele! We offer stable hours, advantageous conditions and the opportunity to make a significant difference in the daily life of our residents.
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assemble plates of food
- Collaborate with kitchen staff to ensure good teamwork
- Ensure the kitchen and equipment are kept clean according to established hygiene and cleanliness standards
- Perform other related duties
- Plan and cook meals in accordance with the appropriate methods and standards
- To be discussed
- Uniform provided
- Sick days and time off for family obligations
- Human management approach
- Stimulating challenges, up to your ambitions!
- 1 year of relevant experience will be considered an important asset
- Flexibility for the work schedule