Every day, our team of enthusiasts makes a difference to residents. The “human for human” relationship is at the heart of our approach and corporate philosophy. Moreover, the success of COGIR Immobilier is based on the good teamwork between the various departments and on all the people who have joined the company for more than 25 years.
Located in the heart of old Lévis, the Jazz Lévis residence is happy to welcome a golden clientele, autonomous or semi-autonomous. There is a warm and friendly atmosphere where we feel at home.
The Jazz Lévis residence, managed by Cogir, offers a stimulating and dynamic work environment. All services are designed to meet the needs and well-being of residents. It is thanks to all our staff and the strength of the team that our residents are happy.
The Jazz Lévis residence is currently looking for a cook to fill a permanent full-time position to support the Chef-Cuisinier in Lévis.
The hours are from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. including one weekend out of 2.
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assemble plates of food
- Collaborate with kitchen staff to ensure good teamwork
- Ensure and optimize quality standards in the use of food
- Ensure the kitchen and equipment are kept clean according to established hygiene and cleanliness standards
- Maintaining the cleanliness of equipment and the workspace
- Manning the warm table, help residences with their choices
- Peel and cut vegetables for meals
- Perform other related duties
- Plan and cook meals in accordance with the appropriate methods and standards
- Supervise the preparation of cold meals and desserts
- Use work methods consistent with the health and safety rules and cleanliness standards in effect
- When appropriate, collaborate with the chef in the creation of the menus by proposing ideas
- Possibility of advancement
- Referral Program
- Meals in the dining room at $5.50
- Recognition program
- Uniform provided
- Applicable government premium in effect
- Salary according to the collective agreement in force
- Group insurance
- Sick days and time off for family obligations
- Employee Assistance Program
- Access to internal professional services
- massage therapy
- aesthetic care
- Human management approach
- Consistent schedule
- Career Opportunity
- Good team player
- A proffesional studies dimploma (DEP) in institutional cuisine or equivelent