Every day, our team of enthusiasts makes the difference with the residents. The 'human-to-human' relationship is at the heart of our approach and corporate philosophy. Furthermore, the success of COGIR Immobilier is based on good teamwork between the various departments and on all the people who have joined the company for more than 25 years.
Located in the town of Saint-Charles-Borromée, the Domaine Borromée residence offers a friendly atmosphere where it is stimulating to work. All services in the organization are designed to meet the needs and well-being of residents. It’s the strength of the team and it’s thanks to all of our staff that our residents are happy.
We are currently looking for a full-time, creative and passionate Cook who wishes to offer an exceptional culinary experience to residents. 36 hours per week, One weekend out of 2. Shift from 8:30 am to 6 pm.
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assemble plates of food
- Ensure and optimize quality standards in the use of food
- Ensure the kitchen and equipment are kept clean according to established hygiene and cleanliness standards
- Peel and cut vegetables for meals
- Perform other related duties
- Supervise the preparation of cold meals and desserts
- When appropriate, collaborate with the chef in the creation of the menus by proposing ideas
- Uniform provided
- Referral Program
- Hourly rate between $18.50 and $20.50 depending on experience
- Floating days off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career Opportunity
- Consistent schedule
- Ongoing training
- Human management approach
- Good team player
- Training certification (MAPAQ)
- A proffesional studies dimploma (DEP) in institutional cuisine or equivelent