Magog, QC, Stanstead, QC, and Sherbrooke, QC
Here we GROW AGAIN!!! Calling out to all experienced Cooks out there who are looking to progress their career in the Food industry. Look no further! Dana Hospitality is a Canadian owned food service provider that focuses on making culinary creations from scratch using fresh local ingredients. We are passionate about the whole foods and ingredients we select, and the suppliers we chose. You will want to work for Dana because we have developed an industry reputation for exceptional cuisine and excellent customer service.
We are looking for Cooks to join our team. This is a pivotal role within our team and the successful candidate will be looking for growth opportunities while being passionate about food.
This role is located on the Stanstead College campus.
As a Cook you will enjoy…
- Prepping, cooking, and serving of meals, daily specials and catered events
- Creating fresh from scratch meals and serving them to our customers
- Acting in an advisory capacity to the Chef Manager for menu planning and costing
- Leading a team when necessary
- Adhere to all workplace safety and food safety/sanitation regulations.
We are looking for someone who has...
- Experience working with fresh ingredients and creating meals from scratch in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in various cooking styles such as roasting, baking and grilling
- Ability to lift (10kg.), pull & push heavy loads & be exposed to extreme temperatures
- Ability to communicate effectively in verbal and written English and French
In return Dana will reward you for your hard work with…
- Health and Dental benefits
- Tuition reimbursement program
- RRSP plan
- The opportunity to learn from industry professionals while working in an environment that promotes teamwork
- Have the chance to further your career with a growing company in a fast-paced industry