Cook / Cook
Every day, our team of enthusiasts makes a difference to residents. The “human for human” relationship is at the heart of our approach and corporate philosophy. Moreover, the success of COGIR Immobilier is based on the good teamwork between the various departments and on all the people who have joined the company for more than 25 years.
The Manoir Outremont is a warm and pleasant residence that is happy to welcome just over 350 independent residents and those with a slight loss of autonomy. Join a family where respect, collaboration and people are an integral part of the values of the employer and its managers!
We are currently looking for a full-time cook, 1 weekend out of 2, to join our team.
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assemble plates of food
- Maintaining the cleanliness of equipment and the workspace
- Perform meal preparation while supervising and mobilizing staff in the kitchen
- Perform other related duties
- Plan and cook meals in accordance with the appropriate methods and standards
- Use products and equipment according to the safety, quality, hygiene and cleanliness rules and standards in effect
- Use work methods consistent with the health and safety rules and cleanliness standards in effect
- When appropriate, collaborate with the chef in the creation of the menus by proposing ideas
- Applicable government premium in effect
- Referral Program
- Corporate discounts
- Salary according to the collective agreement in force
- Free indoor parking
- Uniform provided
- Access to internal professional services
- massage therapy
- aesthetic care
- Sick days and time off for family obligations
- On-site blood test service
- Human management approach
- Floating leave and family obligations
- Consistent schedule
- Welcome and integration Program
- Car wash service
- A welcoming and tight-knit team!
- Training certification (MAPAQ)
- A proffesional studies dimploma (DEP) in institutional cuisine or equivelent
- Experience in a large restoration's volume (an asset)