Cook - casual employment
Under the direction of the Food Services Director, help to manage the operation of the Food Services Department. Including food ordering and accountability, preparation, food delivery and cleanliness in accordance with appropriate health department regulations. Assist in maintaining a positive physical and social environment for the residents.
Relationships often define who we are - relationships with family, our community, between residents, among friends and with staff. It’s quality moments spent with others that truly celebrate a life well lived with great activities, the best of care, beautiful surroundings and delicious meals. At Cogir Real Estate, we believe these meaningful experiences are enhanced by those who surround us, which is why we are proud to manage this center.
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Recognition program
- Sick days and time off for family obligations
- Career Opportunity
- Human management approach
- Must be formally trained in the culinary arts, or have equivalent experience in the culinary arts
- Must be able to relate positively to residents and families, and to work cooperatively with other employees and vendors.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with Residents, families, staff, community officials, referral sources and the general public
- Must be capable of maintaining regular, reliable attendance
- Must meet all state health requirements
- Obtain Food Handlers Permit (as required by state regulations)
- Must be able to perform duties and responsibilities (Essential Job Functions) with or without reasonable accommodation