Founded in 2002, 357c is a private establishment that incites cultural and economic dialogues and encourages gastronomic expression and experinces.
In Old-Montreal, 10 minutes walk from Square-Victoria-OACI subway station.
Full time. Monday to Friday.
Under the management of the Executive chef, you will work with new seasonal menus and unique presentations.
- Prepare fresh ingredients for cooking according to recipes
- Cook food and prepare menu items
- Preparing the ''mise en place''
- Test foods to ensure propoer preparation and temperature
- Operate kitchen equipment safely and responsibly
- Ensure the proper sanitation and cleanliness of surfaces and storage
- Minimum 2 years in gastronomic kitchen
- Culinary degree required.
- Hygiene and food safety training.
- Great teamwork skills and
attention to details
- Language : french and english