Ayer's Cliff, QC
Jobs: wellness ambassadors
The Ripplecove Hotel & Spa is a 5-star establishment located on the shores of majestic Lake Massawippi in the Eastern Townships. All year round, we welcome people here who come here in search of tranquility, who seek to get away from it all and who wish to live unique experiences in a breathtaking panorama.
Your mission: to make them leave satisfied.
Working at Ripplecove is therefore choosing to take care of others as much as of yourself. It means being able to evolve in an exceptional and enchanting setting, with colleagues just as committed as you, and where your attentive service will be the manifestation of our values of benevolence, belonging and excellence.
In addition, within our team and our 5-star establishment, you will benefit from the best possible training in the world of luxury hotels.
As of summer 2021, Ripplecove will double its accommodation units and add several services and activities to offer. We are therefore looking for enthusiastic ambassadors who will know how to promote the establishment and who will actively contribute to helping our customers find the desired well-being there.
We are currently looking for: Concierge
Main Responsibilities :
- Make reservations for various activities including room reservations while respecting hotel procedures and policies,
- Inform customers, promote and sell the establishment's services and tourist products,
- Maintain good relations with the various stakeholders who offer local and regional services,
- Use various tools to facilitate communication of different files within the team,
- Carry out arrivals and departures of customers while respecting the standards established by the establishment,
- See to the comfort of customers throughout their stay,
- Follow up on specific customer requests,
- Participate in teamwork during peak periods,
- Experience in the hotel industry (accommodation) minimum 2 years,
- French and English bilingualism
- Have a good knowledge of Word, Excel, Hotello computer systems, an asset,
- Clé d´Or member, an asset
- Have an excellent sense of customer service,
- Show discretion and kindness towards customers,
- Listening well to properly determine customer needs,
- Know how to respect and apply personalized choices,
- Have a good sense of organization and priority management,
- Possess skills in the sale of products and services,