Offer published on Nov 02
The success of COGIR Immobilier is based on the good teamwork between the various departments and on all the people who have joined the company for more than 25 years. Every day, our team of enthusiasts makes the difference with our clientele in private seniors' residences. The “human for human” relationship is at the heart of our approach and corporate philosophy! We would like to add a concierge to our team to fill a permanent full-time day and evening position in one of our residences in the Montreal area.
Located on Boul. Gouin facing the Des Prairies River, the Gouin-Langelier Complex welcomes autonomous clients or those with loss of autonomy. There is a warm and friendly atmosphere where we feel at home.
We are currently looking for a concierge to fill a temporary full-time position, daytime from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and every other weekend.
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist residents with any deficiencies related to services provided by the residence
- Change light bulbs in the common areas
- Maintain the garden
- Maintenance and cleaning of indoor and outdoor parking lots
- Organise or perform all other related tasks regarding the maintenance department, as required and as requested by the immediate superior
- Perform minor repairs in apartments and common areas
- Preventive maintenance on equipment
- Remove snow and ice on sidewalks
- Sweep and clean the floors of the corridors, common areas and workstations of the building
- Taking out the trash
- Recognition program
- Referral Program
- Possibility of advancement
- Sick days and time off for family obligations
- Social leave
- On-site blood test service
- Consistent schedule
- Free coffee, tea and herbal tea
- Social Club activities, gifts and substantial discounts
- A welcoming and tight-knit team!
RequirementsEXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Good communication
- Knowledge of plumbing, electrical and minor repairs