Offer published on Feb 25
Every day, our team of enthusiasts makes a difference to residents. The ''human for human'' relationship is at the heart of our approach and corporate philosophy. Moreover, the success of COGIR Immobilier is based on the good teamwork between the various departments and on all the people who have joined the company for more than 25 years.
The Jazz Lévis residence, a welcoming private residence for seniors, has a full-time position to fill within its team as an evening concierge.
Hours: Monday to Friday 4 p.m. to midnight with every other weekend.
Salary: between $16.68 and $17.34 per hour + $0.50 evening bonus
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Carry out the maintenance of the premises in accordance to a regular reocurring schedule or as required
- Cleaning and performing floor maintenance duties in the common areas
- Communicate the maintenance needs for materials and products and upkeep of the building to the immediate superior
- Keep the work environment clean
- Maintain and clean the premises
- Maintenance and cleaning of the lobby and corridors
- Taking out the trash
- Wash windows at main and secondary entrances
- Recognition program
- Referral Program
- Meals in the dining room at $5.50
- Uniform provided
- Evening premium $0.50
- Employee Assistance Program
- Social leave
- Access to internal professional services
- massage therapy
- aesthetic care
- Consistent schedule
- A welcoming and tight-knit team!
RequirementsEXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Good team player
- Good sense of interpersonal communication
Are you interested?
Send your application to this employer
*For this job offer, you must apply on the employer's website.