Every day, our team of enthusiasts makes a difference to residents. The ''human for human'' relationship is at the heart of our approach and corporate philosophy. Moreover, the success of COGIR Immobilier is based on the good teamwork between the various departments and on all the people who have joined the company for more than 25 years.
The Jazz Lévis residence, a warm private residence for seniors, has a part-time position to fill within its team as an evening concierge.
Working in residence is more than a job, it's a life experience. It is the possibility of being recognized, valued, of participating in the continuous improvement of the service and of making a significant difference in the daily life of the elderly.
Schedule: 4:30 p.m. to midnight over 4 days including one weekend out of two. The candidate must be available for statutory holidays and for vacation replacement. Group insurance after 3 months.
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Carry out the maintenance of the premises in accordance to a regular reocurring schedule or as required
- Cleaning and performing floor maintenance duties in the common areas
- Communicate the maintenance needs for materials and products and upkeep of the building to the immediate superior
- Keep the work environment clean
- Maintain and clean the premises
- Maintenance and cleaning of the lobby and corridors
- Organise or perform all other related tasks regarding the maintenance department, as required and as requested by the immediate superior
- Taking out the trash
- Wash windows at main and secondary entrances
- Evening Premium applicable at $0.50/hour
- Recognition program
- Referral Program
- Meals in the dining room at $5.50
- Uniform provided
- Access to internal professional services
- massage therapy
- aesthetic care
- Floating days off
- Social leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Floating leave and family obligations
- Consistent schedule
- A welcoming and tight-knit team!
- Good team player
- Good sense of interpersonal communication
- Knowledge of retirement homes, a major asset