The Four Seasons Hotel Montreal is looking for someone who shares our passion for excellence and seeks to create a memorable experience for our employees and guests. We are looking for a person who has a strong work ethic, a high level of integrity, a concern for quality, a cultural sensitivity and a sense of customer service.
Four Seasons Hotel Montréal is looking for passionate and enthusiastic Concierges. Our concierges respond to a wide variety of requests by accurately assessing the guest needs and requests and then adding personal recommendations and touches to achieve maximum customer satisfaction, while complying with all Four Seasons’ policies.
- Handles all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special requests whenever possible;
- Resolves customer complaints; assists customers in all inquiries in connection with hotel services, hours of operations, key hotel personnel, in-house events, directions, etc;
- Responds to all guest requests in an accurate and timely manner making recommendations based on local knowledge and hotel practices;
- Works harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors;
- Assures that desk collateral and information for restaurants, museums, attractions, maps, and other local attractions are updated and current;
- Knows what activities are available in the city (theatre, sports, concerts, shows, special exhibits, sightseeing) and establishes close contacts with vendors in these areas in order to provide information, ticketing, and reservations for guests;
- Works closely with Bell Staff to ensure smooth handling of guest luggage, deliveries and special requests;
Desired qualifications and skills
- Ability to communicate fluently in English and French, both orally and in writing;
- Excellent knowledge of Downtown Montréal as well as all of it’s main cultural and culinary points of interest;
- Have a good resistance to stress and manage it positively and effectively;
- Be comfortable in a fast-paced environment;
- Demonstrate a very good team spirit
- Interest and ability to provide outstanding service to our internal, external customers and our suppliers;
- Have an excellent presentation and elocution, in French and English, and interpersonal skills to meet the expectations of a high-end clientele;
- Maintain a professional appearance and behave in a mature manner with integrity at all times;
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask in a dynamic environment;
- Be organized, meticulous and resourceful;
- Demonstrate creativity and initiative;
- Being a member of Clef d’Or is a plus
- 2-3 years of experience of hospitality experience as Concierge;
The list of tasks specified above is not exhaustive, the function will require a constant adaptation to situations of high activity and specific management of customer relations.
*Our organization is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other basis protected under provincial or federal laws.