Cogir squad - maintenance and preventive disinfection
Quebec City, QC
Every day, our team of enthusiasts makes the difference with the residents. The 'human-to-human' relationship is at the heart of our approach and corporate philosophy. Furthermore, the success of COGIR Immobilier is based on good teamwork between the various departments and on all the people who have joined the company for more than 25 years.
The St Patrick residence is delighted to welcome a golden clientele, autonomous or in loss of autonomy. There is a warm and friendly atmosphere where we feel at home.
The residence is looking for candidates for a receptionist position for COVID measures, preventive disinfection and dining room service.
We have day and evening shifts for the weekends.
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ask the questions recommended by the authorities
- Check QR Codes
- Disinfect surfaces that are more at risk of carrying viruses such as handrails, door handles, tables and chairs, etc.
- Ensure general disinfection and light maintenance of common areas and entrances
- Keep an up-to-date attendance register and take temperature as needed
- Perform other related duties
- Serving in the dining room
- Welcome users and visitors
- Free parking
- Uniform provided
- Mobile holidays
- Free coffee, tea and herbal tea
- Consistent schedule
- A welcoming and tight-knit team!
- No experience necessary