Client Experience Professional- Catering Services
Are you interested in a career in customer service? Looking to gain more professional experience? Look at the opportunity below!
- As a Client Services Professional-Catering Services, your primary responsibilities will be:
- Setting up and picking up catering services in the meeting rooms in a timely manner and according to expected standards
- Ensuring cleanliness of the coffee areas on the different floors (coffee machines, dishwashers, microwaves, refrigerators, counters, etc.)
- Ensuring cleanliness of equipment and dishes at all times i.e. glasses, cups, etc.
- Assist in the maintenance of the premises and pick up of dishes.
- Replenish supplies required in the Café area (paper towels, sugar, etc.)
Our Customer Experience team is made up of Customer Experience Professionals (CEP) who provide high quality services in all of our offices. Customer Experience Professionals deliver an exceptional customer experience and outstanding service fueled by a positive attitude, excellent work and an innovative approach. Our mandate is to create a welcoming atmosphere and ensure that our offices are always ready to welcome our staff and external clients.
You possess the following:
- Two to three years of experience in a professional environment, desirable;
- Good command of French and English
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office 2010
- Excellent interpersonal skills and proven ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Autonomy and ability to meet tight deadlines
Availability for occasional overtime