Client Experience Agent (Valet)
Located in the beautiful historic district of Old Montreal, this contemporary boutique hotel with a European influence will seduce you. Housed in two historic buildings of the 19th century, Le Petit Hôtel with 28 rooms offer a perfect mix of elegance and modernity. Colorful furniture gives an out of the ordinary accent, while the original stone walls and exclusive furnishings contribute to the warm and comfortable atmosphere. Versatile employees offer a service that sets themselves apart from any other hotel, preparing an exceptional coffee or offering to visit the best addresses in the city to offer an unforgettable stay to the guests.
If you are allergic to routine, this position is for you!
Valet and bellboy duties aside, the client experience agent will be available to answer the guests’ requests and questions. They have a key role in the hotel, as they are the first and last contact of the guests during their stay. The variety of the tasks performed by the client experience agent in the hotel make them a jack-of-all-trades.
Essential functions of the job:
- Greet and welcome all guests in a professional and warm manner,
- Park the guests’ cars,
- Accompany guests to their lofts with their luggage and explain all available services in the lofts,
- Assist our restaurant by delivering orders in our other hotels,
- Assist our restaurant with room service (delivery, collection, etc.)
- Regularly sanitize all contact areas in public spaces,
- Answer all questions from our guests and explain the hotel services,
- Offer personalized and attentive service at all times,
- Complete any other tasks required to ensure a high-quality experience to our guests during their stay.
Advantages of being part of the Antonopoulos Group:
· Group Insurance
· Group RRSP and DPSP (Deferred Profit-Sharing Plans)
· Employee discounts in our establishments
· Discount with our business partners
· Recognition Events for our employees
· Possibility of promotionRequirements
Qualifications and required skills:
· At least one (1) year of experience in a customer service position,
· Bilingualism essential,
· Valid driver’s license and impeccable driving record,
· Ability to drive manual and automatic cars,
· Enthusiastic, energetic, proactive,
· Cheerful and dynamic,
· Organized and good management of priorities,
· Enjoy teamwork,
· Collegial diploma in tourism or hospitality (an asset),
Interested? Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
The Antonopoulos Group is a Montreal based family company and has been a leader in the restaurant, hospitality and event industries for more than 45 years. The Group created and is managing 11 restaurants, 5 terraces, 2 spas and 5 hotels so far, all located in the historical neighborhood that is the Old Montreal. Delivering internationally recognized service in its luxurious properties, this family business bases its success on passionate professional coming from a variety of fields. The collaboration between each employee of the Group allows for unique high-quality experiences for all the clientele.