Client Contact Center Agent
Business Unit: Transat Tours Canada Inc.
Department: Sales and Services
Status: Permanent, full time and part time
Work Location: Montreal
Our role is to brighten the everyday life by the joy of the holidays. At Transat, we work with respect, diversity, pride and belong to one of the largest integrated tourism companies in the world.
As leisure travel experts, the contact center agent will answer phone calls from and answer any questions they have about Transat South products in addition to assist passengers prior and during their vacation.
- A motivated team, active and loyal to a constantly evolving company offering development opportunities;
- Remote interactive training;
- Travel benefits;
- Flexible hours for work-life balance;
- Workplace near public transportation;
- Complete benefits plan.
- Answer incoming calls from external customers;
- Inform clients about the products features corresponding to their needs and proceed with the reservation;
- Promote Transat products (e.g., packages, hotels, flights, cars, excursions, and seat selection);
- Process modifications in reservations files;
- Act as an expert user and help customers navigating on our websites;
- Follow up with clients on current files;
- Send travel documents to the clients.
- Training: 3 weeks;
- Work schedule: Full time (37.5h to 40h) or Part time (30h to 37.49h or 22.5h to 29.99h);
- The customer relations centre is open 7 days a week from 7.00 a.m. to 11 p.m.;
- Work schedules are set one month in advance;
- The work location is 300 Leo-Pariseau, Montreal.
- Possibility to work from home after a few months and under some conditions.
- Minimum of one year of experience in customer service or tourism;
- Tourism diploma (an asset);
- Bilingual (French and English), written and spoken;
- Call centre experience (an asset);
- Proficiency in using and navigating various IT applications;
- Knowledge of reservation systems such as RADIXX, SIREV, TTS and Datalex (an asset);
- Exceptional selling and customer service skills;
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- OPC/TICO certification (an asset).
Please submit your resume via this website.