Agent, Sales and Services (night shift)
Business Unit: Transat Tours Canada
Department: Sales and Services
Status: Permanent, full-time 37.5 h or 40 h
Work Schedule: 4 nights of work / 3 nights off
Work Location: Downtown Montreal or work from home
Transat’s mission is to brighten the everyday with the joy of vacations. We are presently seeking like-minded individuals to fill the position of Sales and Service Agents (night shift).
As leisure travel experts, the sales and service agents will answer phone calls from and answer any questions they have about Transat South and Europe products in addition to assist passengers prior and during their vacation.
- Answer incoming calls from external customers (B2C);
- Inform clients about the products features corresponding to their needs and proceed with the reservation;
- Promote Transat products (e.g., packages, hotels, flights, cars, excursions, and seat selection);
- Process modifications in reservations files;
- Act as an expert user and help customers navigating on our websites;
- Follow up with clients on current files;
- Send travel documents to the clients;
- Take care of all re-protection researches and reservations when applicable;
- Ensure the follow-up of the problematic files and solve the minor problems;
- Answer questions from customers, suppliers and destination Representatives;
- Assist clients at airports and at destination.
- Training: 3 weeks;
- Training location : 300 Léo-Pariseau in Montreal;
- Work location after training : Work from home;
- Work schedule after training: Full-time (37.5 hours or 40 hours);
- Work schedules are set one month in advance.
- Minimum of one year of experience in customer service or tourism;
- Tourism diploma (an asset);
- Bilingual (French and English), written and spoken, 3rd language an asset;
- Call centre experience (an asset);
- Proficiency in using and navigating various IT applications;
- Knowledge of reservation systems such as RADIXX, SIREV, TTS and Datalex (an asset);
- Exceptional selling and customer service skills;
- Strong organizational skills , attention to detail and autonomous;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- OPC/TICO certification (an asset).
Please submit your resume via this website.