Chief Hospitality Officer
The Chief Hospitality Officer is responsible for global villa management and expansion, pre-stay and in-stay guest experience and homeowner experience. This role will drive LRI’s continued expansion of its portfolio of highly curated villas, and ensure every dimension of the guest and homeowner experience meets or exceeds LRI’s high standards. The person holding this position reports directly to the Luxury Retreats CEO.
• Define the LRI guest’s “luxury” experience, from when a trip is booked (pre-stay) to when each guest leaves the villa (in-stay), and operationalize the business to realize that vision and ensure it is executed every time;
• Maintain a roadmap which outlines the future evolution and improvement of the luxury experience from a product and a technology perspective;
• Operationalize and manage LRI’s aggressive villa portfolio expansion strategy, while establishing and maintaining a highly selective filtering process to ensure that only the right villas (in the right destinations) are included in LRI’s product offering;
• Ensure that every villa is 100% “guest-ready” before launching, with the content, photography, amenities and available support necessary to guarantee a bulletproof experience for every LR guest;
• Deliver the concierge and support services to ensure that each trip is executed flawlessly and any guest requirements while travelling are addressed seamlessly;
• Manage LRI’s global villa supply, and ensure every villa homeowner is an LRI partner, fostering a commitment to service, proactive communication, detailed analysis and consistent transaction execution;
• Develop and maintain detailed KPI projections and reports to monitor and manage the business;
• Work closely with the CEO and the executive leadership to ensure efficient and effective execution of the Hospitality vision.
• 7-10 years in an operational leadership role; hospitality/luxury/concierge experience preferred but not required;
• Strong operational skills, with demonstrated track record of execution and managing organizations in a dynamic, high-volume, fast-paced environment;
• Strong communication, analytical and problem solving skills.
This is not your average day job! Under the LRI roof, you create your own success. To help make it happen, we provide:
• A dynamic & entrepreneurial atmosphere where you are given room to do your best work;
• An airy loft-like environment;
• A casual dress code; we want your brain, not your clothes;
• A private on-site gym with showers and towel service to keep you in shape if you want to;
• Bicycle racks and a location right across the Lachine Canal and its bike path;
• Gourmet meals at our on-site resto-café with access to our private terrace;
• A metro to office shuttle.
At LRI, we look beyond the piece of paper; we want a special kind of person! Reach out and show us what you’ve got!