Every day, our team of enthusiasts makes a difference to residents. The “human for human” relationship is at the heart of our approach and corporate philosophy. Moreover, the success of COGIR Immobilier is based on the good teamwork between the various departments and on all the people who have joined the company for more than 25 years.
The Manoir Outremont is a warm and pleasant residence which is happy to welcome just over 350 autonomous residents and those with a slight loss of autonomy. Join a family where respect, collaboration and people are an integral part of the values of the employer and its managers!
We are currently looking for a Chef - Cook to fill a permanent full-time daytime position to join our team.
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain inventory of food, utensils and equipment
- Take charge of the kitchen, develop varied, colorful and tasty menus
- Assemble plates of food
- Clean kitchen equipment
- Collaborate with kitchen staff to ensure good teamwork
- Ensure and optimize quality standards in the use of food
- Perform meal preparation while supervising and mobilizing staff in the kitchen
- Perform other related duties
- Use products and equipment according to the safety, quality, hygiene and cleanliness rules and standards in effect
- Uniform provided
- Yearly salary to be discussed.
- Referral Program
- Recognition program
- Possibility of advancement
- Free parking
- Mobile holidays
- Social leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Stimulating challenges, up to your ambitions!
- Career opportunity
- Reception and integration program
- Human management approach
- Consistent schedule
- Career Opportunity
- Good team player
- Training certification (MAPAQ)
- Basic computer skills
- A proffesional studies dimploma (DEP) in institutional cuisine or equivelent
- At lease 3 to 5 years of experience in a large restoration's volume