Looking for an inspiring and creative chef!
Do you have 5 years of experience in the food business and in management? Do you want to join a dynamic and motivated team in an environment that will allow you to use your imagination freely? Look no further, La Cage is what you need!
When joining our team:
- You will participate in the daily operations as a chef;
- You will hire, train and coach your brigade;
- You will be responsible for the kitchen activity and production line forecasts and analysis;
- You will be responsible for a healthy management of costs and losses related to your kitchen operations;
- You will make sure to enforce the applicable hygiene and food safety regulations.
What you can expect from us:
- A 60-hour training from ITHQ leading to a certification in culinary techniques mastery that is renowned on the market;
- Competitive compensation in line with your competencies and your professional experience;
- Group insurance coverage.
Other great reasons to join us:
- The opportunity to take part in the success of La Cage;
- The chance to join an organization that listens to its customers and its collaborators;
- The possibility to fully use your management skills and to go the extra mile while having leeway and the support of a team with a diverse expertise;
- The opportunity to showcase your leadership, your organizational skills and your team spirit in a friendly and dynamic atmosphere in line with our values: food, beer and sports!