Do you want to join a team where people, respect and collaboration are an integral part of the values of the company and of all the members of the team? At Cogir, we hire caring people, with a strong team spirit and concerned about customer service. At Jazz St-Bruno, our goal is to make a difference in the daily life of our future retired and active residents.
Located in the heart of downtown St-Bruno, the Jazz St-Bruno will soon have the pleasure of welcoming a golden clientele, autonomous or in loss of autonomy. With the opening of the residence on January 4, 2022, we are currently looking for a chef.
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assemble plates of food
- Clean kitchen equipment
- Collaborate with kitchen staff to ensure good teamwork
- Ensure and optimize quality standards in the use of food
- Perform meal preparation while supervising and mobilizing staff in the kitchen
- Perform other related duties
- Use products and equipment according to the safety, quality, hygiene and cleanliness rules and standards in effect
- To be discussed
- Referral Program
- Uniform provided
- Sick days and time off for family obligations
- A welcoming and tight-knit team!
- Human management approach
- Flexibility for the work schedule
- Training certification (MAPAQ)
- knowledge of a Maitre D's responsibilities (an asset)
- A proffesional studies dimploma (DEP) in institutional cuisine or equivelent
- 5 to 8 years of experience in the field of residences or hotels