Chef de partie
Ayer's Cliff, QC
Jobs: wellness ambassadors
The Ripplecove Hotel & Spa is a 5-star establishment located on the shores of majestic Lake Massawippi in the Eastern Townships. All year round, we welcome people here who come here in search of tranquility, who seek to get away from it all and who wish to live unique experiences in a breathtaking panorama.
Your mission: to make them leave satisfied.
Working at Ripplecove is therefore choosing to take care of others as much as of yourself. It means being able to evolve in an exceptional and enchanting setting, with colleagues just as committed as you, and where your attentive service will be the manifestation of our values of benevolence, belonging and excellence.
In addition, within our team and our 5-star establishment, you will benefit from the best possible training in the world of luxury hotels.
As of summer 2021, Ripplecove will double its accommodation units and add several services and activities to offer. We are therefore looking for enthusiastic ambassadors who will know how to promote the establishment and who will actively contribute to helping our customers find the desired well-being there.
We are currently looking for: Chef de partie
Main responsibilities :
- Organize and coordinate the work of the cooks;
- Direct food preparation;
- Ensure the quality of the dishes;
- Check the standard of presentation before going to the theater;
- Maintain the cleanliness of the premises and apply hygiene, sanitation and safety standards;
- Experience in a similar position;
- Experience in a reputable establishment (an asset);
- Have a developed sense of teamwork;
- Have leadership;
- Have a sense of responsibility;
- Be autonomous and resourceful;